Applying for finance from SEFA (Small Enterprise Finance Agency)
The Small Enterprise Finance Agency (SOC) Ltd (sefa) is a merger of the South African Micro-Finance Apex Fund (samaf), Khula Enterprise Finance and IDC (Industrial Development Corporation)’s small business activities.
sefa was launched in April 2012 as a fully-owned subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC).
The vision of sefa is to be the leading catalyst for the development of sustainable Survivalist, Micro, Small and Medium enterprises through the provision of finance.
Products and Services
- Working Capital
- Asset Finance
- Term Loan
- Revolving Loan
- Bridging Loan
- Wholesale Microfinance Business Loan
- Wholesale SME Business Loan
- Credit Indemnity Scheme
- Business Support
- Land Reform Empowerment Facility
For more information and/or to apply, contact:
Call Centre: 086 000 7332 (sefa)
Copyright © 2014 the Department of Trade and Industry. All rights reserved.
- Expert advice - Contracting workers outside the Labour Relations Act
- Business tips – Communication to existing clients–The lifeblood of business
- Meet the winner of the 2014 GEW-BUSINESS/PARTNERS-SME Toolkit SA’s Business plan competition for young aspiring entrepreneurs
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Understanding the Income Statement