Home > Letter of warning
SME Toolkit www.smetoolkit.org
Letter of warning
Provided by Business Partners Ltd, South Africa's leading investor in SMEsCopyright © 2014 Business Partners Ltd. All rights reserved.
This document can be used as a formal letter of warning or final warning for an employee who is not performing or is guilty of misconduct.
Download this Letter of Warning as a Word Document.
- Should you outsource your fleet management or keep it in-house?
- What is the best thing to do when you are really struggling?
- Insure the longevity of your small business
- Can you survive a liability claim – why you can’t go without liability risk management and insurance
- Liability insurance is crucial for SME businesses