Compliance care: Tools and training
Content provided by a guest contributor.
Business owners are often ignorant about compliance matters. They do not know what is required to be legally compliant.
ComplianceCare™ is an Online Training Tool to coach and train business owners to set up a Legal Compliance file. It also allows the business owner to produce the file whilst doing the training.
This Online Training Solution will train and coach small business owners to obtain legal compliancy. This is done by means of the Online Training linked to the final solution (Legal Compliant File) specifically customised to the clients' needs and expectations.
After completing the online training course the business owner would have ensured that the business is legally compliant and that a final printed document will be available for auditing and operational use.
Legal Compliance is non-negotiable
One of the main reasons why a business is not legally compliant is because it’s perceived to be a difficult process, and it is found that it is too expensive to use the services of external consultants.
Did you know that all businesses must comply with the following laws?
Labour Relations Act of 1995
- Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993
- Various Tax Laws
- Companies Act of 2008
- Black Economic Empowerment Act No. 53 of 2003
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases, Amendment Act No. 61 of 1997
Included in the training:
As part of the process you will receive the following:
- Training and coaching relevant to South African laws and the contents of the Legal compliance file as discussed below, via e-learning. This is an interactive online training system, allowing the user to interact with the training module in his/her own time and pace. The user will also be able to view videos as many times as he or she wishes to do so, furthermore view the script of the tutorial and access the glossary at any stage.
- A Complete Legal Compliance File consisting of:
- Topics addressing the relevant laws including FICA and Business Information Act.
- Coaching and Guidance to do all mandatory registrations compelled by the law. Registration forms generated by the Compliance File Editor (CFE).
- Personalised and Branded documents such as, Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Manual, Safety and Health Plan, Environment Policy, and a company Labour Policy.
- 52 Personalised and branded supporting documents such as Safety and Health Document and Registers, SHEQ Appointments and Labour Relation Documents.
- We offer you access to the Compliance File Editor (CFE) that will aid you in branding and personalising all ComplianceCareTM templates. You will be able to review, edit and print the given templates to ensure that it meets your requirements and needs. The final product will be a professional document which will in line with your corporate identity.
- ComplianceCareTM Resource kit consisting of 193 documents covering all relevant laws, supporting documents, policies and registration forms which can be accessed at any time when needed.
- Statuary Registrations such as:
- Company Registration
- VAT registration
- PAYE, UIF and SDL – registrations
- Tax clearance certificate
- BEE certificate
- Letter of Good Standing
- Bargaining Council
- SHEQ Manual
- Environmental Policy
- Health and Safety Plan
- SHEQ Appointments
- Health and Safety Registers
- Labour Policy
You will receive hands-on support for the duration of the program. This is an online support system where the user can request assistance, guidance and help to finalise the course.
- Student works at his/her own time and pace.
- Course can be completed anywhere in the world where the student has an Internet connection.
- A Legal Compliance File is produced during the course.
ComplianceCareTM is the best business decision you have ever made, whether you have an existing business or planning to start a new company.
- Inexpensive as the user do not have to pay huge consulting/auditing fees.
- The business owner will save tens of thousands of Rands by doing the training and creating his/her own Legal Compliance File without acquiring the services of an auditor. To do an audit will entail that the business owner has to pay for the audit, final report, the solution as well as the implementation thereof at an average cost of thousands per day per auditor.
- Coaches the user to adhere to statuary laws without extensive training and professional help.
- Can be completed in a short period of time.
- Professional "look and feel" of the final Legal Compliance File.
- Free updates as requirements changes.
- Easy to operate online training course which does not require previous computer skills and knowledge.
- Online Support system to log request for support
- Compliance is not an option but a necessity.
- What would a consultant cost to aid you to help your business to become legally compliant?
- The choice is to pay a consultant a daily rate or a mere cost of R4 750 inclusive of VAT, Posting and Packaging.